Life in the Golden State

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Family Birthdays, 3/25







The jello-poke cake decorated, proudly, by Tracy and Katie. Happy Birthday Dan, Nancy, Kieran, Greg, and Faolan!







Auntie Katie was being super silly! Faolan, Anastasia (Dale's granddaughter), and Kieran have a happy face on each finger in each decorative frosting color.












Big Breath! Lots of candles to blow out!
















Tracy enjoying the show. Faolan almost carelessly caught her hair on fire from all the candles... lots to blow out for such little girls.

2 Comments:

  • What's up with nobody updating their blogs lately? I need content!

    By Blogger Chappy & Bailey, At 4/19/2007 11:09:00 AM  

  • :>) I was just harassing you! Where's the pictures you promised, Mr. South Dakota Man! I'll try to update the blog this weekend. I have more to say now that I'm not working so many hours at the tax business.

    By Blogger amy, At 4/27/2007 12:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home