Life in the Golden State

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Arcata Trip Pictures

Arcata Pizza & Deli calzone. It's like eating a full pizza!!

My rocks from Aggate Beach, Patrick's Point State Park.


At Trinidad State Beach w/ lots of fog (which lifted in the afternoon).


The "fire command" station in Willow Creek. Lots of smoke, flashing lights, water trucks, and fire trucks. We even saw a helicopter land!

2 Comments:

  • Sounds like a great trip. You did tons of stuff. I can't wait to go up there again, but I have no idea when that will be.

    By the way that calzone picture is making me hungry.

    By Blogger Chappy & Bailey, At 8/05/2008 07:50:00 PM  

  • It was a good calzone. I don't like ricotta cheese, but this was creamy and not at all chalky and bitter. YUM. No sauce on the inside, either. Just the two cheeses, spinach, and basil with the sauce to dunk. :>)

    By Blogger amy, At 8/08/2008 11:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home