Life in the Golden State

Saturday, January 09, 2010

Butler Amusements?

This past week has been really odd, and I'm glad that there is more definition as to what's goin' on. Today, Dan is bringing the girls over for the weekend. While I won't be around the entire weekend to have fun with them, I know that I definitely won't need my alarm clock to wake up on Sunday morning. :>)

I'm looking forward to my birthday dinner with friends next weekend. I just looked at the guest list, and there will be 13 people. Maybe I should just say 14? We'll be getting that many seats anyway.... It's been a long since I've eaten at Strizzi's, but there are a few items I used to love. And, I believe I had some of their food recently when Dad brought home some leftovers from a union function. mmmm. leftovers.

Does anyone know who "Butler Amusements Inc. Santa Nella CA" is? I got charged $26 on 11/28. I have the billing in dispute as the credit card person couldn't tell me what company that was. An odd, even amount that was charged a couple of hours from home, and all on the Thanksgiving weekend. I never left town, and I don't remember doing any shopping other than Target.

I don't have too much more to say other than, "Happy Belated Birthday, Dayni!". I'm sure we're all looking forward to dinner in the city tonight to celebrate.

2 Comments:

  • maybe butler amusements is a porn site. that's what happened to me a few months ago. some dude from the philippines got my credit card number somehow. . . sheesh.

    dk

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 1/09/2010 02:40:00 PM  

  • jen razo was saying the company does temporary amusement parks and that the charge may be from "christmas in the park" in san jose.... I dunno. I have the charge disputed and if I have to pay, I have to pay. I just wanted to know what I was payin' for!

    By Blogger amy, At 1/19/2010 10:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home