I'm a thirty-something who is always looking to change my life for the better by trying to watch what I eat and getting more exercise. I'm happy with all the changes that 2011 had in store for me, and I look forward to the rest of 2012. I still hope for my mother's health to improve.
5 Comments:
the bottom one is quite lovely.
dk
By
Anonymous, At
5/01/2011 02:37:00 PM
i agree. i liked the bottom one, too. but i bet the one you chose blows that one out of the water
By
Crazy, At
5/03/2011 07:54:00 PM
another vote for the bottom one
By
carolyn, At
5/04/2011 09:40:00 PM
I like the middle one. Very elegant.
By
Kathryn, At
5/06/2011 12:00:00 PM
The bottom dress was a corset back and gave me a wonderful shape. The top was pretty, but after that "belt", the dress was kinda awkward.
By
amy, At
5/10/2011 10:04:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home