Happy Birthday Phillip!
It's Phillip's birthday today. To celebrate, we drove down to San Jose with Teresa (coworker) and watched in run another 5K. He came in 6th of his age group. Roxana did well herself. It was her first 5K and she did it in, like 32 minutes. After the race, we went to a semi-OK breakfast at Coco's. Teresa dropped us off in Pleasanton, where we retrieved our cars and we headed to our house to work on a few tasks. Firmino helped us to pick up a table and chairs from Grandma Barabara's massage therapist then he took off. Not too much time later, Phillip's dad and grandfather arrived with some coutches and tools. Grandpa did a killer job on the weeds by the garage, and the Phillip-and-dad team did an awesome job clearing out a tree and vines along the side of hte house. Fred and Regina came at some point and watched the cleaning. Regina helped me to clean out the fridge of the old lady's food from March (or earlier than that, who knew?). Maria showed up later with cake an a ton of fruit for snacking. It was almost 5pm, but oh well. We ate fruit and birthday cake. We then ordered pizza from Angelina's. People began to leave. Hernani's parents came and had some cake and saw the house. Louis came for pizza and to chat with people. I left around 8pm and came home to take a shower. I soon discovered that I left my laundry in the washer (which works fine, but the sink it drains into is mighty slow). I called Phillip to ask him to take home the clothes and dry them for me so they don't stink and get funky. I'll arrange to get them after work tomorrow... It's 10pm. I'm tired. I haven't heard from the birthday boy yet. I hope he's home and still not at the house cleaning with Maria.. Time for bed all. Happy Birthday honey!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home