Catch-up
It's been over a week, so I thought I should update for my lovely readers....
I saw Miss Saigon w/ Jen in San Mateo. As promised, it was an excellent show. Great story and music. Being opening night, the only flubs were a mic situation where it kept going in and out and the dramatic ending. Despite the slight comedic ending that was unintentional, I cried a little. I'm glad I finally got to see this show. Other highlights of the evening were a yummy turkey burger for dinner and meeting Joyce and her husband Andy.
I went to the last home game for the A's. It was a horrible slaughter. The fair-weathered fans started to leave in the 7th inning. The die-hards held on to the very end. The worst part of the game was a shrieking Angels fan a few seats down from Dad and I. We were on the 1st deck, under the overhang, and the high pitched, loud mouthed, obnoxiously drunk fan WOULD NOT shut up. My ears were still ringing that night! Thankfully, I didn't notice it too much as I was in the city. Claire and I were trying to meet Carolyn, Jen, and Dayni for a free walking tour of North Beach. We were running late when Carolyn informed us that the tour had been canceled. Instead, we met up at a bookstore in North Beach and then had sundaes at Ghiradelli. Mine had dark chocolate fudge. It was very good.
I've received my new pink slip for my car. I showed it to Dad, and he was happy for me. It's nice to be out of debt.
Sadly, the same day, I'd also received a jury duty summons. Alameda County loves me. I'm back in the system as of a month ago, and I'm already being called! Oh well, tis my civic duty as I'm now registered to vote.
I love my exercise classes. They're challenging of my coordination and strength. I'm still a little sore from last week, but I look forward to this weeks' classes.
I'm also looking forward to the season premire of Lost. Commercials look good.
There's more going on, I'm sure, I just don't want to type any more. The sun is peaking out and I wanna be out in it as I run errands.....
There is one more thing, though, that I do want to say: I'm sorry if I've offended any of you. I've been going through a wave of offensiveness, regardless of medium (phone, computer, in person). I shall be more careful of my words, and of how/when/where I say them.
I saw Miss Saigon w/ Jen in San Mateo. As promised, it was an excellent show. Great story and music. Being opening night, the only flubs were a mic situation where it kept going in and out and the dramatic ending. Despite the slight comedic ending that was unintentional, I cried a little. I'm glad I finally got to see this show. Other highlights of the evening were a yummy turkey burger for dinner and meeting Joyce and her husband Andy.
I went to the last home game for the A's. It was a horrible slaughter. The fair-weathered fans started to leave in the 7th inning. The die-hards held on to the very end. The worst part of the game was a shrieking Angels fan a few seats down from Dad and I. We were on the 1st deck, under the overhang, and the high pitched, loud mouthed, obnoxiously drunk fan WOULD NOT shut up. My ears were still ringing that night! Thankfully, I didn't notice it too much as I was in the city. Claire and I were trying to meet Carolyn, Jen, and Dayni for a free walking tour of North Beach. We were running late when Carolyn informed us that the tour had been canceled. Instead, we met up at a bookstore in North Beach and then had sundaes at Ghiradelli. Mine had dark chocolate fudge. It was very good.
I've received my new pink slip for my car. I showed it to Dad, and he was happy for me. It's nice to be out of debt.
Sadly, the same day, I'd also received a jury duty summons. Alameda County loves me. I'm back in the system as of a month ago, and I'm already being called! Oh well, tis my civic duty as I'm now registered to vote.
I love my exercise classes. They're challenging of my coordination and strength. I'm still a little sore from last week, but I look forward to this weeks' classes.
I'm also looking forward to the season premire of Lost. Commercials look good.
There's more going on, I'm sure, I just don't want to type any more. The sun is peaking out and I wanna be out in it as I run errands.....
There is one more thing, though, that I do want to say: I'm sorry if I've offended any of you. I've been going through a wave of offensiveness, regardless of medium (phone, computer, in person). I shall be more careful of my words, and of how/when/where I say them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home