Life in the Golden State

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aeryn Marie Maloon






Aeryn (ahem, that's Erin!) Marie Maloon was born on Wednesday, 9/10/08, at 9:41am in the Antioch Kaiser. Dan, Faolan, and Tracy's mom were there to witness. Dad walked into the room just as she was being born, and Amy (Tracy's sister) arrived around 10am. Tracy's grandfather watched Ms. Kieran at home while all the excitement took place. Many pictures were had. I've posted the best ones. :>) Katie and I arrived at the hospital a few hours later, and took more pictures. Aeryn was 9lbs 3oz and 21in long. I look forward to seeing if she ends up brown like Faolan or white like Kieran. I'm guessing that she'll be pretty white as her tummy was quite pasty in a picture or two! Tracy says that Aeryn's round face reminds her of baby pictures of herself. I noticed that Ms. Aeryn needed her nails to be cut already as they were long and sharp. Plus, her pinkie fingers are shaped like mine with the little curl inward. aaawww! Other than that, there are no "Ott ears" and she's got either blue or green or hazel eyes. They're definitely not brown. I'm sure I'll post more pictures after we see everyone again for KT's birthday.

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home