Low-key Weekend
Gotta lot planned for this weekend, but, it doesn't feel stressful. :>)
I just finnished making some cookies for the various events. MMMM. They look darker/burnt than I'd like, but they taste good. Maybe it's the brown sugar effect?
I've got a load of laundry in the wash. Yea clean work clothes!! I need to go check on it.
Tonight, I'm going down to San Jose with Phillip. No swimming at KT's condo, but we will be in the area. We're meeting The Tias for a movie at the mall by KT's. We're seeing "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D. I told Kate, and she said the movie was "just OK". I hope it's worth the extra cost!!!
Tomorrow, I think Phillip and I are trying out a different church for mass. I'm trying to broaden his horizons beyond St. Leanders. He loves the place b/ that's the church he grew up in, but me? Not so much. I find it cold and it's got an awkward set up due to the "fake" (secondary??) altar. Afterwards, we're heading to Jen's house to help paint. I'm looking forward to seeing the new place.
Last night, there was a funny mapquest thing. Phillip and I were looking at real estate options (OK, Phillip was searching for the perfect house), and he was showing me cool Google Earth stuff. While looking at street views, we searched for my parents' address. There, in the still frame, is my mom. She's sitting in the car (with it running, I'm sure), with the garage door open, and either talking on the phone or whatever it is she does that takes so long for her to get into the house. It was so funny! I have proof!!! Vindication!! It's not just me who sees her do this. Google did too. :>)
I just finnished making some cookies for the various events. MMMM. They look darker/burnt than I'd like, but they taste good. Maybe it's the brown sugar effect?
I've got a load of laundry in the wash. Yea clean work clothes!! I need to go check on it.
Tonight, I'm going down to San Jose with Phillip. No swimming at KT's condo, but we will be in the area. We're meeting The Tias for a movie at the mall by KT's. We're seeing "Alice in Wonderland" in 3D. I told Kate, and she said the movie was "just OK". I hope it's worth the extra cost!!!
Tomorrow, I think Phillip and I are trying out a different church for mass. I'm trying to broaden his horizons beyond St. Leanders. He loves the place b/ that's the church he grew up in, but me? Not so much. I find it cold and it's got an awkward set up due to the "fake" (secondary??) altar. Afterwards, we're heading to Jen's house to help paint. I'm looking forward to seeing the new place.
Last night, there was a funny mapquest thing. Phillip and I were looking at real estate options (OK, Phillip was searching for the perfect house), and he was showing me cool Google Earth stuff. While looking at street views, we searched for my parents' address. There, in the still frame, is my mom. She's sitting in the car (with it running, I'm sure), with the garage door open, and either talking on the phone or whatever it is she does that takes so long for her to get into the house. It was so funny! I have proof!!! Vindication!! It's not just me who sees her do this. Google did too. :>)

1 Comments:
isn't phillip already living in the perfect house? :o)
dk
By
Anonymous, At
4/20/2010 05:10:00 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home